WELCOME TO THE COMPLETE HORSE!
How to find, evaluate and purchase your dream horse...
(and kick up your own dealmaking skills in the process)
The Complete Horse Business Series
You Have Dreams, Let's Put Hooves Under Them
- Economy of Altruism
- Doing Your Own Due (positioning)
- What's in a Breed
- Rescue to Racehorse - It's ALL online
- Building Your Own Roundtable
- Agent vs Advocate
- Guest Interview
- Anatomy of a PPE
- The Power Layers of a Pre-Purchase Exam
- They Don't Know You're In The Driver's Seat
- How To Look At A Sale Horse
- Anatomy Red Flags Nobody Sees
- The Critical Ride
- Stacking The Story
- Sound Sound
- Scantlebury Soft Eyes
- Poker Face - Who Owns The Wallet
- Horses and Houses
- When to Hold, When to Walkaway Joe
- Glasses for Fine Print
- Financial Fencing Makes Good Neighbors
Based on the question "How do I navigate the costs of buying a horse when I have a budget of $8000 but have to travel to look at horses and Pre-Purchase Exams cost $1000 each?
-Our special version of "Stump The Chumps" -An ever-growing list of common (and not so common) seller's tricks and suggested techniques to not only diffuse them, but render them inert - without drama. (This is on ongoing, living list... as is the list of shenanigans that inspires it)
Linda Radigan, River Bend Jumpers
© Copyrights 2019 by The Complete Horse. All Rights Reseved.